02 August 2009

On God's Own Kingdom

Sorry if the story below, God's Own Kingdom, is a bit on the long side at ten pages. Or, in this case, a forever of scrolling down. I have loved the material so much, and it answered what I couldn't answer.
One day I woke up, and I couldn't feel God's presence. Then I woke up again another day and God was there.
I got confused, so I did this story. I loved this story. This one, I did not rush, or anything. The concept had always been there, in scratch papers, at the back pages of my notebooks, once on my hand,on my computer, on my friends' computers, then I finished it in my own computer, and added a picture, and deleted the picture, and read it, and I loved it.
This one's about you, visiting God.
This one's for you, God, whatever you may look like.
Maybe you even look like the YOU I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment